Sunday, August 22, 2004

XO & Chocolate

That's XO fish head soup and home-baked chocolate cake, both from Holland V :)

Call me an old, boring homebody but I prefer a simple dinner with friends at home anytime, followed by drinks and dessert - mango bacardi, french chocolate, wine, cheeses, cake and ice-cream in this case.

No loud music, no smoke inhalation, no flashing lights for me. The mambosexual in me died a little more each time I stepped out of a club - deaf and disoriented - and thought, I'm never doing this again.

Most of my friends - oh, I love my friends! - and I turn 25 this year. I don't feel old, but I don't feel young either.

High on fuzziness and wine...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What so ironic? I agree with everything you said in this blog! Simple dinner and simple things. The Good Life! Can't agree more!

Cheers, mate!

Anonymous said...

EDMUND YOUR LIFE IS IN YOUR CONTROL. YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE IT. ALTHOUGH YOU FEEL NOT SO YOUNG AT 25 YOU HAVE MANY YEARS OF TRAVEL. YOU HAVE GROWN UP IN A ME GENERATION. TRY TO LOOK PAST THAT AND SEE THE JOYS OF GIVING TO OTHERS.
FIND THE JOYS OF OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL HALLS. THEY ARE GONE NOW. YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE. GROW!!