Sunday, May 01, 2005

A Daily Exam

Church friend cum student commented, "No more exams more you, yeah?"

"Well, yes. But it's a daily exam for me instead."

Go figure.

Trivial aspirations aside, I've been feeling lost as to my desired career path. And I derive little comfort from the fact that I'm not alone in my lack of professional passion.

What's your dream job?



Mine would be a Lonely Planet guide, i.e. Ian Wright.



*cue imagination to visualize Ed in Abu Dhabi raving about exotic middle eastern food*

A common phrase from Garfield: "Abu Dhabi is where all the cute kittens go."

Alright, I'm rambling now.

How about baking?



Some might interpret that as another qualification towards domestic-dom. A colleague declared me a SNAG in front of others.



*Ed ponders life choices & more...*

No comments: