Friday, September 16, 2005

Me Inspector?



Anne sent me another 1 of those personality tests today - this 1's the HUMANMETRICS Jung Typology Test. Partly to humour her & partly curious, I did it in a couple of minutes & turns out I am an Inspector Guardian (iStJ) or Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging - keyword's "superdependable". People who know me & agree say "aye".

Don't know how accurate this is, because the results are very much dependent on a person's frame of mind. The last time I did it during JC, I was deemed to be a Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving.

One thing's for sure, I've come a long way from the person I used to be. A secondary school friend I met recently reminded me that I used to wear this pink colour Giordano jacket. My retort - I was ahead of my time, now pink is in. The real reason? It was my mom's & I couldn't afford a new one & the alternative was a dirty brown, ah pek one. Heh heh!

No comments: