Monday, December 26, 2005

This Christmas

This year I endeavoured to show you, my loved ones - friends included - how much I appreciate you all in my life. Hope you like the cards; hope they've touched you in a special way.

One thing though, next year to prevent crampy-hand syndrome, I endeavour to write my cards in advance, instead of an hour just before the party starts... but it just isn't the same, is it?

Had a great time last night playing Rotten Apples, the adult version of Apples Junior - suffice it to say tt we'll never look at "my mom", "squirrels", "bert & ernie", "riding a horse" or "a pile of leaves" ever the same way again.

It's been 10 wonderful years since the Golden Times of 1996/1997. To all the bandees reading this, thanks for all the sweet memories. Let's keep up our annual traditions, otherwise Christmas just wouldn't be the same.

No comments: