Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Holiday Today, Gone Tomorrow



Had a case of the blind leading the blind today - me on bus feeling lost, directions-provider on phone feeling blur (i gather).

In any case, there goes the holiday. Didn't manage to do everything I charted out to accomplish, but at least I cleared out my room and had quality family & friends time.

Courtesy of VideoEzy, watched Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, The Brothers Grimm and Corpse Bride. The 6 degrees of separation really weren't intended but coincidentally, the movies involved macabre dark humour, Johnny Depp & Helena Bonham Carter (whom my bro claims are good friends) and all 3 were situated in fantasy worlds in which reality holds no bounds.

If I were a cartoon character, I'd be Roger Rabbit - rubbery dude with a license to be crazy.

No comments: