Saturday, February 11, 2006

i lerp u



During last night dinner conversation about other halves and growing old alone, V asked me whether I've found myself a gf from church. Shrugged and said tt I haven't met anyone.

Truth is I haven't been looking. Perhaps like D, I oughta pull up my socks and be more proactive. After all, 'tis the season to be romantic amidst wanton commercialization and blind consumerism - fancy statement huh? Admittedly, thoughts of dating some of the gals around me strayed in...

NAH.

As I read in today's papers about romantic spots in our little island, oddly I found myself imagining how I would propose to my desired wife and whether I'd be hen-pecked like some other guys.

Lost tt train of thought as I flipped over to LKY's take on how he would take on the PAP if he were the opposition.

To G & V: If you're reading this, happy birthday, gals :)

No comments: