Friday, March 17, 2006

Trust me...



Subject: Complaint about Rats in AMK Central

Hi there,

I wish to complain about rats being present in AMK Central.

On the night of 13 Mar (mon) around 8pm, I was having dinner at the S11 Coffee Shop at Blk 711 along Ang Mo Kio Ave 8. I spotted at least 1 medium-sized rat running about on the floor because it ran over my shoes. This was near the Japanese stall and I noticed that the AMK Central upgrading is not completed yet and there is a construction area blocked off. Perhaps there are rats living in ratholes at this area. It is also unusual to see rats running about like this as they usually avoid humans in brightly lit areas.

As this is a popular eating outlet frequented by many people, I am seriously concerned about public health.

Please help to do something immediately about this situation. Thank you very much.


Regards,
XXX

NEA's reply:
Subject: Ref: WK631655847 : Foodshop - Rat/Fly/Roach at ANG MO KIO AVENUE 8

Ref: WK631655847

Dear Mr XXX,

Thank you for your feedback in respect of rats nuisance in coffeeshop.

Our officer will investigate the matter and reply to you shortly.

Please call me or email Contact_NEA@nea.gov.sg again if NEA can be of further service.

Thank you for your time and interest.


Sincerely,
[officer contact removed]
National Environment Agency Call Centre

Our Environment -- We Care

NEA has yet to reply again, let's see how this goes.

No comments: