Saturday, November 04, 2006

Soldiering On... I'll be back!



Sorry, couldn't resist that liner.

5 hours more to take-off and here I am, still pushing paper. Before leaving the office, CH assured me that my efforts would be recognized. *blink and utter thanks*

Tired becomes me. Been up late fighting lack of sleep, flying kamikaze beetles and most of all, inertia. Didn't realize how I must have been holding up till I saw this verse...
The LORD is close to all who call on Him, yes, to all who call on Him sincerely (Psalm 145:18)
...and tears came. Cried out to Him again during CG and V prayed for me.

In any case, this could be a good break from work after all, as disruptive as it may seem. Kangaroos & toady roadkill, here I come! 8-D

On a serious note, am glad for the love and concern shown of late. Lotsa well wishes, CG prayed for me, D prayed for me, parents are sending me off & will prob pray for me. Though I'll be missing an extraordinary service this weekend, am believing in God to carry me through and to draw me closer.

So am I really on the verge of something big? No idea. Faith and hope is all I have, at the moment.

Hasta la vista, baby! :)

p.s. back on 20 Nov, any kind soul wants to fetch me from the airport at 5am??

1 comment:

louisa said...

heya, have a great trip! and don't worry, everything will be ok =)