Sunday, December 24, 2006

Goodbye, 2006



In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it
John 1:4-5

It's been a great year, did I say that already? Learning to lean on God for strength through dark times. Being challenged to grow beyond inadequacies and idiosyncrasies. Being healed of wounds unseen yet real as can be.

Of goals I set out to achieve this year, I've achieved only about 60%, I'd say. Time to reflect, review and redirect myself.

Had a wonderful Christmas service yesterday - worshipful songs, a modern and touching take of the Christmas story, priceless decisions to accept Christ, and great fellowship with ministry mates.

And oh, an unforgettable candlelight service - being one light among countless others, shining in the dark with hearts united. His presence felt beyond words.

Merry Christmas to one and all... my avid fans of ELE! :P

No comments: