Thursday, January 18, 2007

Pondering in the dark


For you made us only a little lower than the angels, and you crowned us with glory and honor.
Psalm 8:5
When I awoke at 6.30am, I didn't get up immediately. Instead a part of me insisted spending some time in the dark, thinking about what I want to do this year.

*flash multiple thought bubbles*

Work's going well; been busy-busy and expect to get busier still. Thus far the journey's going well. But it also occurred to me to devote my energies to the rest of my life. Like remembering not to neglect my friends, else I'll die a lonely sod.

Or putting my neglected camera to better use. Also realized another thing recently, can't seem to find a decent personal profile pic for public use - comes with preferring to stand behind the lens?

No comments: