Sunday, February 18, 2007

Geylang Bahru




After Zoe's baby shower last Sunday, I was inspired by S & Z's photo-passion (though now overtaken by family duties). Their Nepal pics really renewed my interest anew. So on the spur of the moment, I wandered around Geylang Bahru. Really liked the waning sky and tried to capture it, albeit partial success. It was only today that I realized I left out the old Serangoon fire station.

Listening to New Light of Tomorrow by Husky Rescue.


Update: Suspected food poisoning... not a great a feeling on day 1 of CNY. At least I'm not puking... *sigh* As they say in mandarin, tomorrow will be better! ;)

This morning, attended parent's CNY service at the Kreta Ayer People's Theater and surprisingly, was encouraged in many areas:

1. Remembering the work of the Cross during Holy Communion
2. Giving to God solely to please Him
3. Continuing to be faithful in serving God despite busy schedule and work pressures

Except singing Hillsong's "All I Am" in mandarin takes a little getting used to.

Spent the afternoon resting and then had DIY steamboat dinner. Mom's ever the busy bee, from washing the floor to preparing the steamboat ingredients to cleaning the sofa. She's got a certain tenacity that I just have to admire.

Ok, logging off now. Let's hope I can binge stomach-churning-free tomorrow... heh!

No comments: