Thursday, February 22, 2007

Scream and the world screams with you



Aren't there days when you just feel like screaming? And questioning everything you've been busy with?

Amidst the busy-ness, you stop for a breather and wonder if you're headed for the right direction.

Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers--not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not greedy for money, but eager to serve; not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock.
1 Pet 5:2-3

So I took the heads of your tribes, wise and knowledgeable men, and made them heads over you, leaders of thousands, leaders of hundreds, leaders of fifties, leaders of tens, and officers for your tribes.
Deuteronomy 1:15


Some time ago, G the SIA gal was encouraging me to take heart and gave me the first 2 verses. Earlier today I plonked onto my bed and flipped open my bible and read about how Moses delegated his duties to men of varying capabilities.

I'm tempted to jump ship, I really am. But it would be cowardice, wouldn't it?

Come on, get on your knees and pray, and then grit your teeth through it, the heart says.

Grrrrr.

No comments: