Saturday, March 17, 2007

Exhilaration!

Singapore Biathlon

Ok, indulge me the rare poser pic :)

This morning, got kicked and hit in the face while underwater, suffered abrasions 2km into the run, and felt left chest cramp up during last 2km... Thank God I survived!

In case you're wondering, it was the Singapore Biathlon @ East Coast Park. Beginning the swim was particularly awful, with everyone diving & fighting to get ahead. Panic nearly set in when I found myself almost immobile against the floating markers.

Timing's roughly 1h30m, didn't time properly.

T'was definitely an achievement and quite an experience (though I gotta waddle for the next few days). Must strive harder next year! Now on to my next race... marathon anyone??

Singapore Biathlon
Notice the medal features a woman puking??

1 comment:

s.a.m. said...

Well done! Three cheers!

Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!