Friday, May 18, 2007

Passion That Eludeth



Seemingly, staff work doth keep one running in circles. Meeting after meeting, paper after paper, words followed by more words. Now, a shoulder ache nags me to commune less with the laptop.

An ergonomic chair, I need not. And late in the night, as I pore through agendas and presentations, I doubt I am giving my all. Just as my cubicle neighbour hasn't proposed because he hasn't met The One, should I wait for my One (metaphorically speaking) in life?

Received a devotional reminding me that many go through life, wondering about God's will for their lives but may miss the real point - it's in obeying God's will, that He reveals His purpose through our lives.

Oh, God. Truly my soul and spirit cry out.

"And the cry of my heart is to bring You praise from the inside out. Lord my soul cries out."

No comments: