Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bedazzled



Went shopping for da rock with J, advised by experienced M who's already planning for the wedding shebangs. Carat, cut, clarity, colour... and cost - overwhelming at first, but it's not difficult to understand.

Mind you though, da rock's just 1 of many considerations in settling down. You haven't even broached the ultimate plan for scoring that "Yes" and the whole suite of wedding obligations.

It certainly is a coming of age; M's other half commented, now I feel like I'm no longer a kid and I've to act like an adult now. And once things are set in motion, there's no stopping it.

So there, my buddies are a few steps ahead already. If I continue plodding along, I'll find myself watching movies on my own a year from now.

Quick, someone find me a date!

No comments: