Saturday, October 06, 2007

Rewinding



Hickory Dickory Dock,
The mouse ran up the clock
The clock struck noon
He's here too soon!
Hickory Dickory Dock!


This year I saw one candle too many and ate one cake too much. Meals with family/friend adorned with a song were the flavour this year - no more 21yo big bang celebrations eh? But I'm grateful for friends who remembered and bothered, even the simplest wishes via sms/msn.

With 2 years short of the big three-O, I find myself wondering where I am today and where I'm headed. For now, the future's a blur and right now, the busy-ness without a longer term purpose is starting to gnaw. Not to mention, the lack of sleep...

Spent my actual B-day snapping for colleague, D's wedding. Greatly enjoyable but stressful too. No wonder a photographer can get paid $3000 per hour.

Dear God, may I find my purpose in life, striving to my maximum value, beyond my wildest dreams. And may my burdens be lifted up to you in constant prayer.

Love, Ed

No comments: