Sunday, January 06, 2008

Single lens reflects



I had forgotten all this - my travel mate had spotted star fishes back in Phuket. Though reluctant at first to handle wildlife, I quickly found myself amused by these critters, frantically creeping over our palms with hundreds of feet.

Have had my Olympus DSLR for some time now, but admittedly pictures haven't been all satisfactory. Even my friend's photos, shot with a compact camera, turned out simple & attractive. It's all in the eye, they say (though I often blame inadequate equipment).

Even over the past couple of weeks, I've found myself learning little - but certainly significant - life lessons. And now, sharing perspectives is lending a different light.

Surely SMARTER is as smarts can be - and more, I pray. Let's pray desires will surely be found.

No comments: