Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update


After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.”
Revelation 4:1
Was off in China last week, so no email/blog/MSN/facebook/news etc... Woohoo!

Was impacted by how hungry the local people are, not for food, but for spiritual nourishment. And was amazed at how He's with you as long as you're willing to try. And no doubt this applies to everything in life, be it leading in music, speaking in a less comfortable language, doing something new...

What do I see? Love, full in eager hearts waiting to be filled... Lives, full of potential waiting to be released... Leaders, full of futures waiting to be realised.

Truly, all things work together for good to those who love Him. Gotta keep on keeping on :)

No comments: