Yup, it's been a year since my Tang Tang appearance, this year I got to humiliate myself bhangra-style *shake head to bopping beats*
Another near-hectic week at work with more lessons in how to craft effective emails - there should be awards for reading & replying to the most emails in a day. Alright, enough about work--
Lamented to ZH the other day how music seems rather absent in my life right now, particularly poignant considering my hornie past. His remark was tt a part of my brain's probably not being stimulated enough. Am going for an SSO chamber concert this sunday - Bartok Divertimento, here I come *somebody sneeze geek* Well I would have gone for Jason Mraz if I'd a free ticket...
Back at home, it's the same old same old, except it seems to be getting worse. All I can say is love and let love - wish I didn't have to bear someone else's burden but I do. God help me.
Oh glorious weekend!! G'night, everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment