In the blink of an eye amidst fading pyrotechnic smoke, we thus ushered in the New Year with cheers, shouts and song of Auld Lang Syne. Had a great time with ministry mates at Sunway Lagoon over New Year's eve. Besides the food & fun, it was really the fellowship that's most meaningful - getting to know people better and shaking off impressions and stereotypes.
Life never fails though to remind us of its fragility; I can't say my life flashed before my eyes on board the Viking but I certainly saw the news about a freak roller coaster accident in Japan. As if the deaths of an Army Major and a local comedian weren't sudden enough, a motorbike accident on SLE topped it off this morning - spied the rider motionless on rightmost lane whilst car driver/passengers looked frantic.
What's that, my 2008 goals? Some are on my mind, partially penned down. The weighty thing is this, I'm realising: time to evaluate and move from "I used to" and "Maybe..." towards "I've done it!"
Swiftly here I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment