I'm not afraid of anything Be it mountains, water, dragons, dark or sky I'm not afraid of anything Tell me where's the challenge if you never try So watch me fly I'm not afraid...
And I feel the calling of adventure And I hear the ringing in my ear The lights are glaring Trumpets blaring I'm right here And I hear the calling of tomorrow And I feel the stirring in my bones...
Hey Ed, guess i shoulda guessed that u would blog abt the concert :) in a strange way, i feel a strange contentment to know that the music i've been working has touched u in some way :) Thanks for having been there and for all your encouragement :)
1 comment:
Hey Ed, guess i shoulda guessed that u would blog abt the concert :) in a strange way, i feel a strange contentment to know that the music i've been working has touched u in some way :) Thanks for having been there and for all your encouragement :)
Post a Comment